We understand how difficult it can be to reach out when times get tough.
Our specialist support staff are here to bridge the divide between you and the help you need to provide for yourself and your family.
We are committed to providing relief for individuals or families carrying on farming or primary production businesses who are or have been affected by droughts, floods or natural disasters.
We work with you to provide the personalised and practical assistance you need to help look after your house paddock; recognising that a one-size-ﬁts-all approach doesn’t work for your farm, so why would it work for you or your family?
Frequently Asked Questions
Below are the answers to the questions we get asked the most often. If you can’t find the answer you were looking for, get in touch with us using the form at the bottom of the page.
Our friendly Farmer Support team will be able to assist you with ascertaining your eligibility for assistance. Give them a call today on 07 4662 7371.
We understand how difficult it can be to sit on the sidelines and watch a loved one suffer in the face of adversity.
If you have a family member or friend who is a primary producer facing financial hardship as a result of drought or natural disaster, please feel free to give us a call to discuss your concerns.
If you are able, please encourage them to complete the below application for assistance (you are welcome to sit with them and assist with the application if needed)
If they are unable to complete the online form, please encourage them to call us on 07 4662 7371 and speak with our Farmer Support Team who will be happy to assist them with a phone application.
- Farmers don't just work till the sun goes down. They work till the job gets done. #You're not… - From Elizabeth
- You are all amazing people! - From Bianca
- You are not alone! Australia is with you all right now. We thank you. - From Robyn
- We have your back through thick and thin. Remember true Aussies help one another. - From Samantha
- We stand behind you all the way. Thanks for all the work you do so that we have… - From Libby
- Without you, our farmers and your families, we would not survive. Farmers lives matter. Thank you. - From Freni
- You’re not forgotten. Although we’re in the city, we buy only Australian produce - to support you. - From Sue
- You are the lifeblood of our land, thankyou and know that you are not forgotten 👍 - From Ian
- When all seems hopeless always remember you are never alone. We cannot survive without out farmers. - From Beverley
- Farmers are our heroes as you keep our country going. Please hang in there as you are not… - From Gay
We review each application individually, and will get back to you as soon as we can.