Overcoming the impact of a natural disaster can take years to recover and helping our Aussie Farmer’s requires the commitment and support of an incredible community of supporters like you. By becoming a “Famer’s Friend” and donating monthly to Drought Angels, you can ensure our Aussie Farmer’s receive the care and support they need to recover from a natural disaster. Join our Drought Angel’s family by becoming a “Farmer’s Friend” and help a farmer today!
Why Give Monthly
It’s More Rewarding
- Your monthly donation helps provide the care and support for a farmer in need.
- You are supporting our Angels on the Phone and Angels on the Road do their job
It’s Your Community
- You get to join an incredible group of likeminded individuals who share a passion for Aussie farmers and rural Australia.
- We hope that you feel more connected with regular updates on how we are helping farmers in times of need. You will be able to see the very real impact that your donations are making.
It’s More Powerful and Hassle Free
- Ongoing donations provide peace of mind and funding stability for services that may otherwise go unfunded.
- Your monthly gift lowers administration costs, which increases funding where it is needed most.
- Your tax-deductible donation is paid automatically each month. It is safe and secure, and you always remain in control.
- You can modify your monthly gift at any time.
Donate Monthly and Become a Farmer’s Friend
$15 per month
Can cover the cost of a wellbeing phone check-in for one farmer each month for 12 months.
$50 per month
Can cover the cost a Mother’s Day and Father’s Day gift, a Christmas present, a hamper delivered by our Angles on the Road, and a monthly wellbeing check-in.
$125 per month
Can help one farmer with short term financial assistance immediately after a natural disaster
$180 per month
Can provide a farmer with the full suite of services from our Angels on the Road and Angels on the Phone team for one year to get them back on their feet after a natural disaster.